Friday, February 25, 2011

Fall For Me...

I want you to fall for me so hard, that you become scared to lose me. I want you to dwell in my existence; where a day without me would feel incomplete. I want you to fall as hard for me, as I'll fall for you. I want you to remember me always, and I want you to chase after me when I push you away. I want you to pull me back when I'm trying to leave. I want to feel the reflexes of my own words. I want you to keep me grounded when I've done wrong. I want you to be relentless. I don't want any constrictions in my chest, but the bones that shapes our interest. I want you to fall so hard for me, that you realize you've never even felt this way about someone before. And if I left, I would want every thing we ever shared to make you remember me.



 I want all the things we did, said, and never got to; to make you remember me by. I want to know you'll fall so hard for me that if a song we shared came up on the radio; it would make you have this sudden sharp pain in your chest. And in those fleeting seconds, I hope you know how much you fell in love with me and how you can't live without me. I hope then, you'll come chasing after me. It's selfish I know, but I want to be the only one you have your eyes on. I want to be the only one you actually fell for. I actually want to be the one you end up with. I want to know you'll fight for me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment